- Install 32 bit cPCI device into a standard PCI-32 slot.
- Install 64 bit cPCI device into a standard PCI-64 slot.
- Supports DMA, Interrupts, All power connections.
- 1 year warranty standard.
- Extended Temperature standard.
PCI2cPCI is an adapter familiy used to mount a cPCI device into a PCI connector. PCI2cPCI-32, PCI2cPCI-32-IO, and PCI2cPCI-64 are passive deviceswith impedance controlled traces interconnecting the Gold Fingers of the PCI edge connector to the press fit cPCI connector. All PCI signals are routed through including power, ground, PCI bus, secondary control signals. PCI2cPCI can be used for target and master mode accesses.
For test purposes the cPCI device is mounted into your PC allowing Windows, Linux etc. and all of the tools available in a standard chassis. PCI2cPCI can be used in a conventional chassis. We tend to use with "open chassis" where the motherboard is removed from the chassis to have full access to both sides of the installed cPCI device. Just a convenience factor for probing devices close to the backplane.
PCI2cPCI-32 supports the J1 connector and is intended to be used with 3U and 6U devices. 6U devices can use PCI2cPCI-32 as long as the upper half of the PCI bus is not required.
PCI2cPCI-64 supports the J1 and J2 connectors and is intended to be used with 3U and 6U devices using a 64 bit PCI bus.
PCI2cPCI-32-IO adds the J2 connector configured for rear IO situations. The PCI bus is 32 bits in this configuration. The IO is routed to headers for user connection. Loop-back or cabling to your system for example.
Part Number: PCI2cPCI
- -32 32 bit PCI bus and cPCI J1 provided for 32 bit PCI connection to cPCI module
- -64 64 bit PCI bus and cPCI J1, J2 provided for 64 bit PCI connection to cPCI module
- -32-IO 32 bit PCI bus and cPCI J1, J2 provided for 32 bit PCI connection to cPCI module plus rear IO connections via headers
Click on the links to Download selected manuals in PDF format.
Download the PCI2cPCI
User Manual for PCI2cPCI family in PDF format.